For more information about the 25 for 25 Campaign, please contact:
25 for 25 Faculty & Staff Campaign for Florida State
pride \'prīd\ n: a reasonable or justifiable self-respect or elation arising from some act, possession, or relationship.
Do we have pride in Florida State University? Absolutely! How do we know? Our faculty and staff have supported their University in very real and concrete ways. Consider:
- Since July 1, 2010, more than 5,000 faculty and staff members have contributed more than $12.1 million in private support to Florida State.
- Eighteen faculty and staff members each have made gifts of more than $100,000 since July 1, 2010.
- During Connect — our last comprehensive fundraising campaign — more than $35 million in gifts was received from faculty and staff.
Today, Florida State faculty and staff are rising to the occasion again with the 25 for 25 Faculty and Staff Campaign. Our University’s goal is to elevate Florida State into the top 25 rankings among all public universities. Already, we’ve climbed two spots since last year, from 42 to 40. With your help we will continue on this positive trajectory.
Supporting the campaign is simple. Make a gift using one of the methods below:
- Return the 25 for 25 payroll deduction form to the FSU Foundation.
- Make an online gift to support University Libraries or another University cause.
- Submit your check made payable to the FSU Foundation to 2010 Levy Ave., P.O. Box 3062739, Tallahassee, FL 32306-2739 and include the print gift form.
Please consider including a “25” in your gift amount ($25, $100.25, $250) to show your support of becoming a top 25 public university.
Your donations sustain many of the exceptional academic programs, research and educational opportunities at Florida State University. We would not be as great without you, and we certainly will not continue to improve in rank and reputation without your help.