Your company may be one of thousands that match employee contributions to Seminole Boosters. If you or your spouse is employed by a matching gift company, the impact of your contribution to Florida State could be significantly increased by their match. Search for your company online at: http://matchinggift.com/fsu
- Seminole Boosters, Inc., is happy to accept matching gifts as a part of your donation to the program.
- You may wish to ask your benefits administrator if your company offers a matching gift program.
- All donors should be familiar with their company’s policies and procedures regarding matching gifts.
- Companies will only match cash paid (or stock donated) from donors, not pledges.
- We can only apply for matching gifts once payment has been received.
- If your company agrees to match money donated towards athletics or athletic scholarships, you will need to complete your form indicating that Seminole Boosters, Inc., is the institution receiving your gift.
- Most companies will only match the tax deductible portion of your gift.
- Currently, your annual fund gifts are 80 percent deductible.
- Donors will be responsible for paying the balance of pledges made to the Seminole Boosters after matching gifts are received.
- Members will receive full Seminole Booster credit for both their donation and the matching gift payment.
- As a reminder, it is the company’s discretion as to whether or not they match the donor’s funds.
- If the company does not match, it will be the donor’s responsibility to pay the pledge in full.
- If you choose to make multiple payments on your pledge, a separate matching gift form or copy of your online confirmation must accompany each payment or your matching gift form will not be submitted to your company until you have paid your portion of the donation in full
Seminole Boosters, Inc., is a not for profit, 501 (c)(3) Florida corporation. Seminole Boosters, Inc., is designated as the Direct Support Organization for FSU athletics. Seminole Boosters (Florida Solicitation #SC-05459) does not use professional fundraisers and 100 percent of the funds go to Seminole Boosters, Inc.
Director of Donor Records
Seminole Boosters, Inc.