Varsity Club Membership
Read below for information about Varsity Club Membership. You can also register or login.
View our Brochure Online!
Eligibilty for Varsity Club membership is based upon participation and receiving a varsity letter in an intercollegiate sport sponsored by Florida State University. The Varsity Club invites all qualified individuals to join our organization to support Seminole Athletics and those that help build the outstanding FSU sports programs we enjoy today.
Honorary status can be awarded to qualified staff and friends of the Florida State University Athletic Department on an individual basis. For honorary status, board recommendation and approval is required.
For further eligibility information or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Dues for 2012-2013*:
$125.00 for general members, $300.00 for business members
*If membership dues are not paid prior to August 1, you will incur a $25.00 late fee.
Please note: Online registration is not available after July 31.
Types of Membership
We have two different types of Varsity Club membership.
$125 - General Membership
The benefits included are:
- Free admission to all spring sporting events (excluding sellouts and tournaments)
- Priority points towards FSU football season tickets
- Access to Varsity Club facility during each home football game with one (1) guest (guest must be at least 21 years old)
- Food and drinks in Club facility on game days
- Varsity Club license plate
- Varsity Club membership window decal
- Quarterly Varsity Club e-newsletter
- Access to an online membership directory
$300 - Business Membership
All of the benefits listed above PLUS:
- Access to business directory on website
- Recognition on website
- Recognition in e-newsletter
- 66% tax deductible
Rules and Regulations
The Varsity Club will open two hours prior to the game for anyone that is a current card holding member of the Varsity Club.
Access to the club is limited to:
- Current Dues Paid Members
- Lifetime Members
- Hall of Fame Members
Each member will be allowed to bring in only ONE GUEST per game (guest must be 21 years or older)
All guests MUST enter and leave the club with a member.
Current athletes will NOT be admitted as guests.
No one under 21 years of age until AFTER the game.
The permanent seating area is reserved for seat-holders.
No food or drink is allowed to leave the club.
No smoking is allowed in the club.
Want to own the best seat in the house? Dues-paying members can own their very own skybox seat*! Here are the details:
- $8500 for each seat
- Payable over 5 years
- Own the seat for TEN years!
Please contact the Varsity Club Director, Betsy Hosey, at (850) 644.1123 for more information and to get your seat today!
*Lower level seats are currently the only seats available at this time.