How to Sign Up for FSU E-mail Forwarding
To forward your FSU email to a non-FSU email account (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Comcast, Embarq, etc), please follow the instructions below:
1. Activate your FSUID (username) and password:
- Go to fsuid.fsu.edu
- Select "Activate your FSUID" (to the right of the username/password fields)
- Enter your Social Security Number and click "submit"
- Enter your Date of Birth and click "submit"
- Enter a personal email address to become your username (FSUID)
- Recent Alumni may be given their username/FSUID instead of having to enter an email address
- Create a password
2) E-mail the FSU Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an @fsu.edu e-mail address, making sure to include the e-mail address that was used to create your FSUID
3) Sign in at fsuid.fsu.edu with your FSUID (username) and password
- Select "Change Options"
- Then select "Update Your FSU Email Forwarding"
- Check the box next to "Enable forwarding"
- Enter a personal (non-FSU) email address and click "Add"
- Click "Save"
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact a representative at the FSU Technology Services Help Desk:
Phone: (850) 644-HELP
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm