Paint the Dream Garnet and Gold!
Join us aboard the Disney Dream this fall as we return to the high seas, September 18-21:
- Set sail to the Bahamas with hundreds of fellow Seminoles.
- Watch the Florida State vs. Boston College football game live on the jumbo screen.
- Famously fun for the entire family with a variety of adult-only escapes on board.
- Hear from special guest FSU President John E. Thrasher (B.S. '65, J.D. '72) and his wife, Jean.
- Receive exclusive Seminoles at Sea swag!
Only a handful of cabins remain available
at our special low rates. Book yours today!
Our most popular travel experience is back and quickly filling up! Spend three nights aboard the ship voted best overall cruise (large ship) in the 2015 Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards during the 2015 Seminoles at Sea adventure.
You won't want to miss this year's most unique football game watching party as the Florida State Seminoles take on the Boston College Eagles: the Friday night game will be broadcast live on Funnel Vision, the 24-foot wide jumbo television on Deck 11, with a backdrop of the open ocean.
About the Disney Dream
The Disney Dream is a fantastic, family-friendly Disney Cruise Line ship that takes Guests of all ages on amazing vacations to fabulous ports of call in the Bahamas. The gleaming ship is a modern-day marvel with an innovative design that combines sophisticated technology and magical elements made possible only by Disney.
- Maiden Voyage: January 26, 2011
- Number of Guest Stateroom: 1,250
- Passenger Capacity: 4,000
- Gross Tonnage: 130,000
- Length: 1,115'
- Beam: 121'
- Draft: 26'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots (maximum 23.5 knots)
Ready to Reserve Your Stateroom?
A very limited number of cabins remain available at special rates for Seminoles at Sea guests, starting at $1,276 for two adults and $2,028 for a family of four (includes taxes and gratuities). A deposit of $250 per person is due upon reservation with the remainder due by June 19.
For more information, contact our exclusive Seminoles at Sea travel agent Carol Brocksmith at Avoya Travel, 888.651.6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your informaiton below and Carol will contact you. Please note: cabins must be reserved through our travel agent if passengers wish to participate in Seminoles at Sea events and receive exclusive Seminoles at Sea swag.