Join us aboard the ship that revolutionized cruising, Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas®, for a week-long summer cruise to the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten
Sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. on July 27, 2013, the 7-night itinerary includes three days at sea with exclusive Florida State programming featuring lectures by FSU faculty and celebration of the 20th anniversary of Florida State’s 1993 National Football Championship.
- Special guest William Floyd, fullback on the 1993 Championship team and Super Bowl champion
- Special guest Dr. Greg Boebinger, Director of FSU's National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- Exclusive commemorative memorabilia
- Access to FSU-only events on board
||Dr. Greg Boebinger
Take time while aboard to explore the groudbreaking design of Oasis of the Sea® which incorporates seven distinct neighborhoods with amenities including:
- Central Park®, a garden neighborhood lined with shops and restaurants
- Boardwalk® neighborhood, complete with a classic carousel
- Aqua Theater, the first amphitheater at sea
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Vitality Spa℠
- Performances of the Broadway hit Hairspray
- Youth Zone, the largest kids' area at sea
Our block of reserved cabins for this 7-night Eastern
Caribbean cruise is only guaranteed for a few weeks.
For more information and to reserve your cabin, contact our travel agent Carol Brocksmith at 678.395.5226 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your contact information via the form below and Carol will contact you with more information.
View this form in a new window
Guests are responsible for obtaining proper documentation to board the ship. U.S. Government passport requirements continue to change; therefore, we strongly encourage guests of all ages to have a valid U.S. passport for all cruises. Having a passport allows you to always be prepared to travel wherever you wish and offers an added measure of security when you're traveling.